Website Ingredion Incorporated
About the job
TITLE: Senior Mechanical Engineer
REPORTS TO: Deputy/Assistant Manager Maintenance
LOCATION: Faisalabad, Pakistan
Rafhan Maize Products Co. Ltd. (Ingredion Incorporated) is hiring Senior Mechanical Engineer, who will be responsible for monitoring and controlling plant operation and maintenance activities.
As Senior Mechanical Engineer, Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Delivering safety talk on daily basis before assigning the job to workers to ensure the accident-free environment
- Managing available resources to execute the maintenance jobs
- Preparing maintenance orders and store issuance requisitions in SAP
- Ensuring the corrective and preventive maintenance of all equipment as per schedule
- Preparing and evaluating the bills of contractor as per actual scope of work
- Preparing, keeping and updating the record of preventive and corrective maintenance
- Analyzing the actual requirement of items and amend the store inventory levels
- Ensuring the timely preparation of monthly reports related to departmental activities
- Ensuring the timely completion of month end closing in SAP
- Raising PRs, evaluating QEMs for selection of material, preparing maintenance orders, store issuance requisitions and month end closing in SAP
- Observing the ongoing daily activities performed by the workers and making appropriate changes where required for the safe execution of job
- Ensuring timely completion of ongoing projects well in allocated budget
- Sharing the different way outs with Engineers / Foreman to carryout jobs
- Working for the implementation of CSI projects
- Assisting seniors to ensure the implementation of company policies and SOPs
- Performing all the jobs assigned by the seniors
- Working for compliance of company IMS policies to meet the targets
- Assisting seniors for the preparation of ISO, SMETA, Regulatory Support Visits and Food audits
- Assisting seniors to fulfill the regulatory requirements
This Position Is Well-suited For You If You Have
- Good understanding of Chemical, Food or Process Industry
- Team management skills
Qualified Candidates Will Have
- B.Sc./M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering
- Proven multidirectional experience of operation & maintenance of equipment
- Knowledge of MS Office, SAP, ERP System, Six Sigma
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Rafhan Maize is an affiliate of Ingredion Incorporated, USA which has strong global presence with commercial and manufacturing operations in more than 60 countries of the world. Our strategy is a unique blend of volume growth and operational excellence. We are pursuing tri dimensional strategy to grow organically, geographically and by broadening ingredients portfolio.
If you are inspired by professional challenges and the rewards that come from a high level of performance, then Ingredion (Rafhan Maize) is the company for you. At Ingredion (Rafhan Maize) you can be a member of a globally connected team inspired to achieve great things.
We believe in the power of our people to work together to seize opportunities, overcome obstacles and exceed expectations. Each day, individuals make a meaningful difference in the quality of our products and the success of our technology and operations and, in turn, the quality of life for consumers.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.