Website Ingredion Incorporated
About the job
Job Title: Manager Security & Admin Services
Location: Faisalabad, Pakistan
Rafhan Maize Products Co. Ltd. (Ingredion Incorporated) is hiring Manager Security & Admin Services, who will be responsible to ensure security and administration of the facility and assets to provide a secure environment to employees at Rakh Canal Plant – RCP, Faisalabad, Cornwala Plant – CWP, Jaranwala and external warehouses. Responsibilities of this role also include maintaining good working relationship with internal and external stakeholders to safeguard interest of the organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Females are encouraged to apply
As Manager Security & Admin Services, you will be responsible to:
- Evaluate, implement and review company-wide security and risk management program.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to pre-empt security risks and take appropriate measures to effectively mitigate these risks.
- Oversee management of security tools & equipment such as alarm systems, video surveillance systems (CCTV) etc. to optimize effectiveness.
- Maintain close coordination with security company for seamless services for people and properties.
- Implement external relation policies and procedures in line with company’s guidelines.
- Maintain working relationship with all relevant stakeholders such as law enforcement agencies, local administration and government offices.
- Streamline administrative tasks and effectively review & simplify complex business processes.
- Lead various administrative functions such as office administration, transport, reception, telephone exchange, gate office, weighbridge, postal mail, horticulture, fair price shop, canteen etc.
This Position Is Well-suited For You If You Have
- Good working knowledge of current industry & market trends relating to security, administration and external relations.
- Self-starter with results driven approach to set, prioritize, and enable goal attainment.
- Ability to reduce complexity and simplify business processes.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, with an ability to effectively mobilize internal resources and team members.
- Ability to interact across multiple functions within the organization.
You Are Eligible To Apply If You Have
- 5-7 years’ post armed forces experience within manufacturing Industry (Lieutenant Colonel (R) preferred).
- Civilians having requisite qualification and 8-10 years’ experience within manufacturing industry may also apply.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Law/ Business Administration/ Public Administration/ Social Sciences etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Rafhan Maize is an affiliate of Ingredion Incorporated, USA which has strong global presence with commercial and manufacturing operations in more than 60 countries of the world. Our strategy is a unique blend of volume growth and operational excellence. We are pursuing tri dimensional strategy to grow organically, geographically and by broadening ingredients portfolio.
If you are inspired by professional challenges and the rewards that come from a high level of performance, then Ingredion (Rafhan Maize) is the company for you. At Ingredion (Rafhan Maize) you can be a member of a globally connected team inspired to achieve great things.
We believe in the power of our people to work together to seize opportunities, overcome obstacles and exceed expectations. Each day, individuals make a meaningful difference in the quality of our products and the success of our technology and operations and, in turn, the quality of life for consumers.
Yes, Within Country
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.