Website Ingredion Incorporated
About the job
LOCATION: Jaranwala, Pakistan
REPORTS TO: Production Manager
DIRECT REPORTS: Operators / Helper / Packer
Ingredion is a Fortune 500 provider of ingredient solutions that helps nourish, comfort, sustain, and delight people around the world. Ingredion’s wide range of ingredient solutions is strategically designed to address changing consumer trends and preferences. Our specialty portfolio includes starch-based texturizers, clean and simple ingredients, plant-based proteins, sugar reduction and specialty sweeteners, and food systems. Our innovative ingredient solutions are used by consumers in everyday products, from foods and beverages to paper and pharmaceuticals. And we do it all in a planet-friendly sustainable manner.
Rafhan Maize is an affiliate of Ingredion Incorporated, USA which has strong global presence with commercial and manufacturing operations in more than 60 countries of the world. Our strategy is a unique blend of volume growth and operational excellence. We are pursuing tri dimensional strategy to grow organically, geographically and by broadening ingredients portfolio.
If you are inspired by professional challenges and the rewards that come from a high level of performance, then Ingredion (Rafhan Maize) is the company for you. At Ingredion (Rafhan Maize) you can be a member of a globally connected team inspired to achieve great things.
The Junior Production Engineer is responsible for sustained safe shift operations (zero LTI), productive utilization of resources (People and Machinery), while adhering to and monitoring production plan.
- To post shift production & dispatches in SAP system
- To fulfill man power requirements for smooth working of the shift
- To achieve shift wise production targets regarding both quality and quantity
- Writing shift wise production report & marking attendance of the workers
- To ensure that product losses are being controlled
- To see the lab results of product and instruct the operators accordingly
- To follow instructions from the Divisional Head given verbally or in writing
- To ensure operators are giving right information on the log sheets
- To write shift performance report in the logbook
- To ensure that manufacturing materials and supplies are sufficiently drawn from stores in time
- To coordinate with Shift Chemist to find the in-process non-conformances
- To ensure that different grades of the product are kept separately
- To ensure that weighing scales are in perfect working order
- To check the performance of process equipment’s
- To ensure proper maintenance of the process equipment
- To ensure housekeeping of the entire section
- To keep a liaison with the Shift Engineer of other divisions for shutdown and fully/partially operating the plant during load shedding
- Deliverables related to the way to operate, continuous improvement and innovation
- Continues efforts on improving in ways of working
- Logical and analytical approach towards problem solving
- Study processes and bring improvement through technological advancement
- SAP – Serve as an expert SAP user. Apply skills to maintain and improve current system, provide training to users, create master plans, etc
- To ensure safety of product, process equipment and workers during shift
- Ensure use of PPEs at all locations
- Ensure all technical works are performed with due work permit
- Deliver trainings on EHS and production processes
Qualified candidates will have:
- B.Sc/BE Engineering (Chemical)
- Entry level experience
- Good manufacturing literacy
- Knowledge about instrumentation and DCS/SLC operation
Required Behaviors And Skills
- Positive outlook with can-do attitude
- Plant trouble shooting and controlling
- Knowledge of GMP/HACCP procedures
- Knowledge of Safety and Environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, military status, or disability status.
Ingredion provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, we will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant’s accommodation needs.
Privacy Notice: The Candidate Privacy Notice explains how Ingredion uses personal information about job applicants, and what rights an applicant has in respect of the use of this information for recruitment purposes. This Notice applies to applications submitted via Ingredion’s careers websites and any third parties, such as recruitment agencies, job boards and other means, such as by post and email. The Notice can be accessed here:
Yes, Within Country
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.