Website Indus Hospital
Perform all recruitment and selection tasks ensuring adherence to previously established timelines, man power plans and budgets. Create, arrange and coordinate advertisements or posting of job vacancies on the TIH website, newspapers and job portals as required. Assist management in developing job descriptions for open positions. Receive, review, filter and shortlist resumes for vacant positions; maintain databank of candidates for future consideration.
- Maintain EOBI record and data update
- Perform supportive role for payroll activities.
- Provide cover for team members in their team absence.
- Coordinate with IT regarding orientation for new employees.
- Generate employee codes and create personal files for every new hire; ensure employee documents and records are properly collected and maintained.
- Ensure all employees undergo all required pre-employment screenings including reference checks, degree verification and medical examinations before starting at TIH; maintain all related data and documentation.
- Determine salary expectations of candidates and create salary comparison reports for the management; present and negotiate offers to selected candidates.
- Provide training and guidance to Management Trainees; supervise in the absence of the Senior Officer.
- Compose and distribute all outgoing letters from the department ensuring approval from authorized personnel. These include letters given to employees at the time of appointment, extension, confirmation, contract renewal and resignation, as well as clearance and experience letters.
- Participate with Human Resources Team and other departments on internal and organization projects as requested by the supervisor.
- Design interview panels and coordinate with interviewers; schedule, and conduct tests and interviews.
- Coordinate with Supply Chain regarding requests for employee visiting cards.
- Ensure attendance of all new employees is registered.
- Ensure job applicants are informed of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, and/or promotion opportunities.
- Maintain Recruiting Dashboard; ensure data is updated regularly.
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA (Human Resources)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
Company: Indus Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.