Website Indus Hospital
Establish and maintain positive working relationships with employees; serve as a resource for all HR related inquiries. Maintains Human Resource Information System records with accuracy and timeliness; compile reports and trend analytical data as required. Perform professional level duties related to Human Resources, including responsibilities in the following functional areas: employee relations, training, employment, recruitment, compliance, leave administration, benefits administration and events/recognition
- Assist TIH HR management to administer and communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations.
- Conducts audits as needed and/or directed.
- Participate with Human Resources Team and other departments on internal and organization projects as requested by the supervisor.
- Supervise HR team, provide cover for team members in their absence.
- Facilitate in the implementation of systems, programs, tools and processes designed to improve management and employee performance.
- Conduct and coordinate recruitment of personnel and temporary employees; conduct interviews, new hire screening, background checks, onboarding and orientation as required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience out of which 2 years in managerial capacity.
- MBA (HRM) or equivalent
Company: Indus Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.