ICI Pakistan LTD.
The Creative and Brand Executive supports the AM Creative and Brand in the management of corporate branding and the visual and design aspects of communications material for the Company, for both internal and external audiences.
- Monitor corporate brand application to ensure that Brand Guidelines are adhered to at all times by Businesses/functions and any vendors/agencies working for the Company.
- Oversee and manage the execution of designs through third-party vendors including digital and ATL agencies, freelance designers, etc.
- Development of concepts, tone, and direction of visual design for the Company’s internal communication materials (such as email campaigns, other internal comms campaigns, signage and event-specific promotional collateral, reports, publications etc).
- Development of communications materials and other solutions to meet the communication needs of internal stakeholders.
- Manage execution of offset printing and giveaway production requirements for CCPA. Including shortlisting of vendors, price negotiation, order placements /delivery with vendors, sample proofing, and disbursement of collateral to relevant stakeholders.
- For Design: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- For Video Editing/Animation: Adobe After Effects or Premiere Pro
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Qualification & Experience:
- ACCA Qualified/ Finalist or ICAP – CAF Qualified
- Understanding of ERP (SAP) systems, preferred
- Be well versed in MS Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint presentations)
- Good interpersonal skills and understanding of business financial dynamics
Company: ICI Pakistan LTD.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A