About the job
Ibex. is looking for a “Network Engineer” with intermediate problem resolution knowledge of hardware/software platform problems in complex, layered, network infrastructure.
- Experienced in WAN protocols (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF,), LAN/WLAN (DNS, IP Addressing, QoS, Spanning Tree, Multicast), Cisco Catalyst switches, Cisco ISR/ASR routers
- Troubleshoot & Provide Tier-1/2/3 support in order to diagnose and resolve escalated issues that may cause Service Degradation or Interruption in the Connectivity of the Data Center, DR, Regional Hubs and all branches
- Knowledge of NG-Firewalls (Multi-vendor, Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, FortiGate), Security products/practices – ACLs, Firewalls, VPN, etc.
- Proactive monitoring (SolarWinds, PRTG) of 1000+ devices network and knowledge of NMS/Syslog monitoring, alerting, and escalations
- Knowledge of wireless access controllers and access points
- Intermediate knowledge of network systems designs principles and standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to articulate project level presentations to business sponsors
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills to resolve complex problems
- Ability to draft and document designs and standards
- Project experience implementing core infrastructure, networking, and cloud-based services for business teams or consumers
- Familiar with 24×7 operational and rotational NOC-based shifts
- Proactive monitoring (SolarWinds, PRTG) of 1000+ devices network and knowledge of NMS/Syslog monitoring, alerting and escalations.
- 3+ years of Experience in relevant field
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering
- CCNA is required and CCNP, or equivalent (certified) is preferred
Perks & Benefits:
- Bi-Annual Bonuses
- Annual Increment
- Medical Insurance
- OPD (for complete family)
- Provident Fund
- Group Life Insurance
- Annual Leaves/ CasualLeaves
Share your resume at [email protected]
CC: [email protected] mentioning the position in the subject line.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.