About the job
Software Engineer is required to develop, create and maintain high quality software.
- Creating and maintaining high quality software
- Maintenance and development of exiting software.
- Development of new software
- Working on projects catered by SPOS Team
- Adding new features to the software and providing support for the existing features
- 4+ years of Experience in relevant field
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering
- Strong knowledge of Python, PHP, MVC frameworks
- Exceptional relational database skills with MySQL
- Experience in Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code
- Experience with code versioning tool Git, etc.
- Good written English and communication skills
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work as a team player
Perks & Benefits:
- Bi-Annual Bonuses
- Medical Insurance
- OPD (for complete family)
- Provident Fund
- Internet Facility
- Group Life Insurance
- Annual Leaves/ Casual Leaves
Candidates can apply at [email protected] & [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.