Website i2c Inc.
About the job
- Serve as a product evangelist by gaining, developing, and sharing technical product knowledge
- Maintain and manage updates to a comprehensive library of technical literature
- Work across teams to improve user experience on payment platforms and apps
- Work with SMEs and coordinate across teams to develop technical user- and client-facing content
- Write release notes, product manuals, user guides, help text, screen descriptions, and FAQs
- Create and edit documents ensuring aesthetical appeal, layout, correct terminology, and style
- Analyze business requirements and document client use cases as needed
- Provide product documentation, training, and technical expertise to Product, Sales and Marketing
Education: BS, MS, MBA or Equivalent
Experience: 3 years demonstrable technical writing experience
- Expertise in technical communication and documentation tools and practices
- Ability to work as an individual contributor as well as an editor of technical literature
- Ability to navigate the organization and engage with teams to obtain technical information
- Impeccable technical writing and presentation skills with strong attention to detail
- Initiative and can-do attitude, with a positive and problem-solving mindset
- Flexibility to work with globally distributed teams across different time zones
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, across all levels
- Ability to analyze business and technical processes and drive improvements
- Ability to multitask, manage deadlines, and deliver in a fast-paced agile environment
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and project management skills
Knowledge/usage of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Adobe Technical Communication Suite.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.