Website i2c Inc.
About the job
Purpose of Job (The Business Case)
- To provide internal and external technical support related to fraud parameters, configurations and ticket inquiries regarding MCP fraud module and fraud analysis.
- Have adept understanding of PCI (Payment card industry), PCI standards and compliances, network operations, transaction flows, issuer-processing, type of clientele, fraud processes and SOPs.
- Perform real-time and near-real time monitoring and statistical analysis related to fraud.
- Improve existing fraud monitoring tools and analysis techniques through application of widely known tools (MS Excel, MicroStrategy, PowerBI, SQL, Python, R) for process optimization and automation.
- Must be able to understand i2c fraud engine, validation schemes and flex hierarchy as well as transaction identifiers for fraud analytics and technical support.
- To provide internal and external technical support related to fraud parameters, configurations and ticket inquiries regarding MCP fraud module.
- Initiate Engineering Inquiries, EQPIs, BRDs, RPCs in case an issue is identified with fraud controls in the production environment.
- Must possess relevant backend and frontend knowledge to identify, troubleshoot, and rectify fraud control-based issues requested by extended teams or the client.
- Equipped to handle direct client interactions involving technical support/escalations/fraud issues.
- Utilize well-known tools/programming for analysis and for automation of fraud monitoring tasks.
Education: Min 16 years education (BS(CS), BBIT, MBIT, BS (IT), BS (SE)
Experience: 0 to 1 year
Knowledge, Skills & Personal Characteristics
- Effective communication skills, well versed in technical writing, business communication and spoken English.
- Readily available for flexible shift timings.
- Well-acquainted with relational database languages such as SQL.
- Base-knowledge about Linux operating system and most used OS commands including Linux Scripting.
- Well-acquainted with Office software, including but not limited to MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint.
- Well-acquainted with scripting languages i.e., Python, R, etc.
- Well versed in Statistics and Advanced Statistics concept along with their application on large data sets, population samples.
- Acquainted with basic Machine learning and Artificial intelligence concepts
Specific Tools, Technologies, Or Equipment Skills
- Mandatory Skills: SQL, Python, R, Linux
- BONUS Skills: Tableau, Power-BI, AI concepts (Data Analytics using Machine Learning and AI), IBM SPSS
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.