- Collaborate with global marketing to develop strategic experiences across print and digital mediums (Including core brand assets, digital + social media expressions, multi-channel events, presentations, sales materials, infographics, etc.).
- Making sure deadlines are met with quality designs and balancing several projects at once.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of brand guidelines and ensure digital designs blend seamless into campaigns.
- Working together with cross functional teams.
- Identifying emerging trends in digital design.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Maintain accuracy and high attention to small detail throughout the creative process.
- Ability to translate business insights into creative execution.
- Elevated taste in design and strong ability to creative unique and eye-catching designs.
- Quick responses to changing direction and changing feedback.
- Sophisticated sense of digital design, composition, typography and strong, strategic conceptual skills.
- Applications without links to a responsive, digital portfolio website will not be considered.
- Ability to manage project workload and time for revisions and approvals.
- A great eye for layout and hierarchy of content.
- Have experience designing responsively across mobile, tablet and desktop platforms.
- Must be flexible and have a willingness to compromise when needed.
- Fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Sketch, Figma, Powerpoint, Keynote and Google Slides.
Qualification & Experience:
- BA/BFA in Graphic Design with 7+ years of digital design experience at a branded content studio, creative advertising agency or editorial publishing company.
- Ready and willing to go an extra step for your work and your team.
- Self-starter with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Effectively communicate creative concepts.
Company: i2c Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.