About the job
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
What We Offer:
We offer you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest-growing multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work and a competitive salary package. Personal development is ensured through many training opportunities in Western Europe and abroad.
Bachelor’s degree in the same field.
Minimum 3 year’s Experience in a relevant field.
- Review the QC according to standards, SOPs, QC plan, and project QC operation guide within defined SLA (≤ 30 minutes).
- Review EHS Tasks according to standards, SOPs, EHS plan, and Rep Office EHS operation guide within defined SLA (≤15 minutes).
- Make sure to control the wrong rejections and zero complain from Rep office.
- Highlight the non-compliances related to QC and EHS tasks to supplier teams in a timely manner.
- Strive to maintain the Timely review rate ≤ 98%.
- Support Rep Offices or Project Team to achieve the ≤ 95% QC FTR Rate by coaching to the Supplier teams.
- Support Rep Offices or Project Team to achieve the ≤ 95% EHS FTR Rate by coaching to the Supplier teams.
- Whenever task submitted by supplier, must be reviewed within SLA, Hold the Task is not recommended.
- highlight any nonstandard KCP or Important missing KCP in the checklist with his/her Experience.
- If find any SID/Link Budget/SAF vs QC Design miss-match, highlight to the TL or in specified group to FSC or Project Team.
- To help TL in non-review tasks (Reporting, Data Analysis, Template Preparation,) if time available.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.