About the job
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
What We Offer:
We offer you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest-growing multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work and a competitive salary package. Personal development is ensured through many training opportunities in Western Europe and abroad.
Bachelor’s degree or above (High product skills, experienced maintenance, can be extended to a college).
Minimum 5 years Experience in delivering and maintaining Huawei Datacom networks with large and medium-sized networks, and experience in maintaining and engineering Huawei Datacom products.
Personnel Quality Requirements:
- Proactively understand customers’ difficulties and problems and make quick responses to help solve them.
- Identify multiple causes of events and different consequences of actions, and find out the connections between complex things.
- Analyze the requirements of the other party and influence the other party in various ways or with the help of external forces.
- Proactively communicate with and report to customers and have good communication skills.
- English can be used as the working language, with English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
- Delivery experience: Have experience in delivering and maintaining Huawei Datacom networks with large- and medium-sized networks, and have experience in maintaining and engineering Huawei Datacom products.
- Product capability: Have a basic command of the application, installation, commissioning, service provisioning, and service migration of Huawei Datacom routers, switches, and BRASs. Capable of handling faults across products and networks.
- Product skills: Have a deep understanding of common protocols such as TCP/IP, routing protocols, MPLS VPN, multicast, QoS, and IPv6. Have a basic command of IPCore and IPRAN networks.
- Influence and communication: Be able to effectively communicate with the customer’s mid-level and junior-level personnel about technical solutions, actively control the project progress and plan, and win the customer’s recognition.
- Risk awareness and problem management capability: Be able to effectively identify and maintain network risks and deficiencies, seek help in a timely manner, and develop a solution plan and solution.
- Technical solution capability: Play the core leading role in routine maintenance services such as change solutions, key event assurance, network optimization evaluation, and emergency plan, and have the capability to improve efficiency and quality.
- Standardization: Have good professional quality, be proficient in the process specifications and key points of delivery in the communications industry, and effectively manage and control the process.
- Other requirements: Have a proficient command of communications industry processes and regulations and be able to comply with work arrangements (such as on duty on holidays and temporary emergency overtime).
Note: Overseas experience and Python programming development capability are preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.