Website Together Private Limited
We are looking for Asst. Manager HR to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development of employees’ performance programs. Candidate has responsibilities include creating referral programs and overseeing our hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resource Department.
Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activities.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Replies to queries internally and externally on hiring.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates and issuing employment contracts.
- Prepare job descriptions, post ads on various channels to search pool of candidates.
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Ensure that Human Resource files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and company policies and procedures.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Works well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Ability to accurately follow the instructions.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-4 Years Experience as an HR Assistant (essential).
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources and related (essential).
Company: Together Private Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A