The HR Executive will work closely with the HR Manager to help promote the values of the organization, to provide general HR advice and support line managers with all HR-related activities, to attract and retain the best talent in the industry.
- Schedule inhouse and external events
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date and in line with the industry
- Work with payroll company to process weekly/monthly payroll
- Work with HR Manager t to produce documents including job descriptions, offer letters, contracts, etc.
- Update and maintain the HR system
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong IT skills.
- Good attention to detail, time management and a proactive “can do” approach to complex solutions
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree with min 2 years experience in same role with excellent knowledge
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.