- Create company policies that will encourage a healthy work environment.
- Supervise the HR team and ensure the goals set are met.
- Address complaints and resolve them by implementing innovative solutions.
- Oversee HR metrics and document the observations for future policy making reference.
- Evaluate the performance of HR employees and give constructive feedback.
- Oversee the recruitment and hiring process of new employees.
- Ensure the department is adhering to company policies.
- Review the budget for the department and ensure it is being adhered to.
- Design interesting onboarding sessions and keep the workplace fun and engaging.
- Regularly organize programs for learning and interdepartmental interaction.
- Technical Hiring
- Recruitment Managemment
- Human Resource Planning
- Strategic Human Resources Leadership
- Employee Relations
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A