Website Muslim Hands
Work with the Global Operations Department for a robust system in the organization which ensures that all major risks are identified, analyzed and addressed on an annual basis.
Plan, organize and undertake the country office capacity building plan in below domains:
- HR system and manual.
- Staffing, hiring, retention.
- Development of job description, reporting channels, organizational hierarchy.
- Trustees management, policies, roles, responsibilities.
- Conduct special studies and risk assessments for management and trustees to discover or detect fraud and to develop controls for fraud prevention.
- Provide management with an opinion on the internal controls, policies and systems in MH.
- Performs follow-ups of HR and governance audits to ascertain implementation of recommendations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Research and review current and new statutory legislation, relevant policies and procedures to remain knowledgeable of best practices applicable to the organization.
- Perform audits to determine the accuracy of progress made towards the capacity building plan.
- Make recommendations on the systems and procedures being reviewed, report on the findings and recommendations and monitor management’s response and implementation.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Computer Proficient
- Conducting Investigations
- Report Writing Skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s in HRM, Public Policy and Governance or Social Sciences.
- 5 Years (5 years as a focal point of HR, governance in a national or international NGO.
Company: Muslim Hands
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.