About the job
We are seeking talented Test Automation Engineer Intern with strong dedication towards shipping high quality software, and has a strong drive to foster a high performance agile test culture using manual and automated testing.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and develop high quality test plans and test cases with emphasis on automation using Protractor, Rspec, and other related technologies.
- Work closely with Development and Program Management teams to provide feedback on design (product and technical) and user scenarios.
- Drive improvements in unit testing coverage, develop test suites, expand our automated testing harness, and automate end to end tests.
- Analyze defect patterns and drive test initiatives to resolve these to completion.
- Design and develop test tools that allow our team to scale out to support new features.
- Work with feature teams to collect the right data to base decisions from.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Computer Sciences.
- A test mentality and methodology with a strong focus on end-to-end scenario testing.
- Experience with Agile development process and test engineering best practices.
- Understanding of performance and security issues, and its testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- High energy level with strong motivation to meet delivery deadlines.
- Competitive salaries
- Daily catered lunches
- Bi-annual performance bonus
- Accelerated learning and career growth!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.