About the job
Hive Technologies is a well-known software development and tech-driven company. We provide our major services related to Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence (Machine & Deep Learning) Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, Software Development, Online Media Buying, SEO, Mobile, and Web Development services to our valuable customer base all around the world.
You Will Be Responsible For
- All general office administration functions and ensuring the smooth running of the office.
- Acting as the main point of contact for any general office and/or facility related concern.
- Supporting on-boarding/off-boarding of staff.
- Developing and communicating internal guidelines and best practices with respect to your overall responsibilities.
- Liaising with building management on any facilities related issues.
- Managing 1-5 team members.
- You have at least 2 years experience, ideally within a Office Manager, IT Business Analyst / Project Manager or Service Management role.
- You are organised and have good interpersonal skills.
- You have good computer skills ( MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- You can work with minimal supervision and multi-task effectively.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Expertise in Facilities Management would be highly valuable.
- You are familiar with Windows operating systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, SAP ABAP, SAP CRM and SAP Security would be a strong plus.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
What’s on Offer?
- Attractive compensation package
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Opening within a company with a solid track record of success
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.