Website Habib Bank Limited
Develop effective management tool to prepare management reporting, financial planning & budgeting and analysis of financial information in order to facilitate senior management and Board of Directors in their appropriate decision-making.
Financial Performance Analysis:
- Client and competitive analytics – Automate the client profitability module. Develop the utility so that each RM/ TL etc has an instant view on their clients to take inform decisions. Maintain forecasting tool to the business to assess the impact of new disbursements on overall client return.
- Develop financial dashboards – bank and business wide – to provide senior management to track relevant KPIs.
- Serve as integrator, collecting and analyzing insights from the data team and developing action plans for improving the returns.
- Conducting a peer group analysis and find out the reasoning for variation in actual and budgeted numbers to keep strong vigilance upon differences.
- Interpret financial data and advise supervisor on key ratios like cost & profitability and trends that may impact the future performance of the bank
Centralized reporting and control:
- Supervise and analyzes monthly reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately
- Develops integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations
- Ensure availability of daily reporting packs for effective decision making by relevant stakeholders
- Preparing a schedule for NPL portfolio reflecting a summary as well as detailed movement of NPL and Provisions.
- Explore options to automate the existing manual tasks in order to bring efficiency and accuracy in financial reporting
- Translate the data insights into specific actions and provide recommendations to the business heads to implement those changes to raise their products’ overall profitability.
- Automate/ improve the existing processes to improve accuracy and timing of the deliverables
- Ensure budgetary procedures in compliance with bank’s policies to improve the efficiency and availability of quality information to support decision making procedure for the business.
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting processes to ensure alignment and delivery of overall financial targets and strategic objectives.
- Monitor performance against budgets and advise management of any significant variances to ensure strong control between actual and budget numbers and enable senior management for strategic decisions.
- Assist the senior management on all strategies and tactical matters
Compliance and Controls:
- Exercise independent judgment, reasonable care, skills and diligence over the matters of management reporting in order to safeguard Bank’s interest.
- Implement internal controls designed over management reporting system to ensure fair and accurate presentation of management accounts for the ultimate users.
Improvement in Procedures and formats:
- Identify the avenues to simplify and automate the core work processes to make better use of staff time spent on value added activities.
- Recommend improvement in procedure and format of management reporting so that all requirement of the senior management is complied with in order to present financial information in the most meaningful manner for effective and efficient strategic decisions.
Leadership and Team Management:
- Set specific guidelines on where the unit staff spend their time – develop the skills on rather than performing reactive analyses of historical data to explain past performance, guide them to have their analyses focus on prescribing future course of action.
- Embed digital skills across the unit.
- Good command over written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent relationship building and influencing skills
- Quality to work as a team leader or as an efficient team member to achieve given task.
- Proven experience in finance management
Qualification & Experience:
Chartered Accountant or Master’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent
Company: Habib Bank Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Multan, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A