Website Habib Bank Limited (HBL)
To be an integral member of the team by providing support and showing initiative to manage transactions and support the team in meeting business objectives to retain HBL’s competitive position in the local Investment Banking Industry.
- Coordinate effectively with the customer, lawyers, other syndicate members and regulatory authorities for transaction related affairs to ensure process efficiencies.
- Deliver solutions and ensure responses to client queries and requests are managed in a timely manner.
- Analyze companies from a financial, operational, and industry perspective and make recommendations not only to meet business objectives but also align understanding with Risk
- Display discipline and punctuality and be able to work under pressure so as to ensure deadlines are met.
- Display creativity and reliability towards deliverables. Commitment to continued personal and professional development to improve business practices.
- Prepare and analyze complex financial models and requisite internal/external documentation (including but not limited to AIPs, Term Sheets, MOUs, Marketing Presentations, IM’s) to meet business objectives.
- Support Risk and Compliance in provision of information pertaining to clients/deals and ongoing due diligence to ensure an efficient flow of communication.
- Work effectively with Legal/Credit Administration Unit to draft and finalize documentation to ensure operational efficiencies.
- Liaise with Risk, Corporate for relevant approvals and respond to queries in a timely manner to provide quick feedback and service client needs.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
Company: Habib Bank Limited (HBL)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A