About the job
One of the biggest companies in FMCG business in Pakistan, Hayat Kimya is looking for Mechanical Maintenance Engineer for its Plant in Faisalabad!
- Prepare mechanical maintenance plans for the machines and follow up on implementing the plan with maintenance team.
- Take all necessary actions to avoid machine damage and to reduce machine time out.
- Create a quick plan to fix any sudden malfunction in the machine and make sure that the damage will not be repeated.
- Prepare all the necessary spare parts for the machine.
- Managing stocks of spare parts and equipment.
- Order required spare parts for the machine.
- Follow up on Draftsman work in case of manufacturing a new part in the machine.
- Install any part in the machine and supervise the technicians to follow the right way of installing the required part.
- Make sure that the quality of machine, equipment, or plant maintenance operations, including those carried out by third parties, is in line with reference standards.
- Assure that maintenance plan and maintenance expenses are within approved budget.
- Follow and ensure Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policy, procedures and rules.
- Ensure that your team conform the QMS rules defined in procedures / instructions and train them accordingly.
- Participate in internal audits as an Auditor/Auditee.
- Qualification: Graduate/ Masters (Mechanical Engineer) from an accredited university or college.
- 5+ years of related work experience in FMCG/Manufacturing.
- Good command on SAP A1 or S4 HANA is a must.
- Effective management and leadership.
- Strong in MS Excel
- Analytical & Innovative thinking leading to flawless execution.
- Should have experience of Technical Warehouse management.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.