The job requires a continuous external scan of the ever-changing retail landscape and bringing about the required changes internally to address these changes
Develops the ‘Route to Market’ strategy together with the SM and ensures OTIF implementation
The ASM leads the entire Area Team (approx.2-3 resources) and ensures that primary and secondary sales (VOL & VAL) objectives are regularly being achieved
Building a robust business plan which captures local insights and sales potential for 2-3 years.
Executes all Sales agendas within the bounds of the Area
Member of Sales Field Execution Team working directly under the SM
Manages performance of relevant stakeholders in the team, inclusive of direct reports, key accounts, and general Customers
- Drive JBP and Distributor Financials to be efficient and smart
- Lead all customer negotiations at area level with to ensure win-win business propositions.
- Effectively lead a team of TMs & subordinate front-liners with a view to get the deliverables achieved.
- Manage GT/Business Segments Growth in accordance with National Strategy, i.e. WS vs Retail.
- Responsible for overseeing & reporting on JBPs’ locked measures for TER and TEW.
- Sole responsibility of Primary Stock Management
- Oversee & Report on Instore Implementation Agenda at all stores in coordination & liaison with Merchandising team.
- Responsible for Primary & Secondary SOP Management for in accordance with Company’s Overall Strategy.
- Analytics in practice: Daily & Weekly Monitoring Tools for progress control and performance evaluation
- Know the channel play and RTM architecture and what are the key I&Os
- Ensure Overall Healthy Category Business Mix for OTC & FMCG aligned with Overall National Strategy.
- In-depth knowhow of Spearhead Principles to ensure execution as per KPIs
- Hygiene Control: Must ensure TTS (Incentive) disbursement as per company SOP with back checks & outliers to be verified and controlled to manage market rates
- Maintain Professional Customer Handling with all distributors with a view to drive day to day operations at area level.
- Lead Implement & Execute all launches/Re-Launches & Promotions at Area’s Stores
- Know the geography, market, and competition
- Lead Stakeholder Management with related stake functions and/or via coordination through ROM with Channels, Supply Chain, Commex
- Team, and broadly Third-Party Vendors.
- Manage Cat. Wise/Brand Wise/SKU Wise volume delivery in liaison with Channel’s/Geography Strategy.
- Possess 1st hand grip over operational disciplines (Market Footwork, distribution operations, thorough system understanding, customer handling and team leadership)
- Responsible for VOL delivery while providing reliable inputs for short term forecast for S&OP incl. Risk & Ops
- Sets & advises on territory-wise splitting of ambitious targets & monitors closely for performance, initiates timely corrective actions
- Ensure implementation of RTM action plans in his area
- Team Management Experience
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-5 years of Experience in Sales Management
- Bachelors or Masters in Marketing/Sales
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A