To ensure all SOP’s , Spec’s, test methods, instruments, regulatory standards are up to date to ensure compliance
Inspecting and analyzing Raw materials, in-process batches and/or finished products by physically and chemically ensuring that QC methods, Instrumentation and procedures meet cGMP, EHS , QMS, SOPs Corporate requirement and regulatory standards
- Actively participating in departmental projects and team meetings and ensure implementation of lean lab practices in department
- Self training through e-learning modules and attend training courses and Participate in Level 1 audit.
- Attending in-house SOP and GMP training and maintaining GMP in lab
- Perform daily checking, cleaning calibration record of instruments and to maintain the record of PPEs.
- Providing support in raw material and finished product sampling, testing and timely release of required material and product for production as per schedule performing tests according to GSK specification to meet the schedule and to maintain and entry of raw analytical records in log book, Lot registration and test registration at right time in LIMS and its release in DMERP.
- Testing of buying sample for new supplier/manufacturer development in raw material section.
- Update specifications as per Pharmacopoeial updates and to ensure that the SOPs, Internal Factory Specification and analytical Test methods should be current and Updated.
- Reporting of OOS/Atypical as per relevant SOP.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of relevant laboratory equipment and maintaining the records of reagents, solution and standards.
- Ensure EHS compliance and to attend workshops and training courses.
- Area of Specialization: Chemistry or Pharmacy
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Level of Education: Pharm D, MSc Chemistry, BSc Chemistry
- 1-3 Years
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.