Global University Systems
About the job
Global University Systems (GUS) is focused on becoming one of the world’s most dynamic, inclusive, and diverse education organisations. GUS is an international network of higher education institutions, brought together by a shared passion for accessible, industry-relevant qualifications. GUS delivers a wide variety of programmes, including bachelor’s degree programmes, master’s degree programmes, professional training, English Language training, and corporate & executive education. When someone chooses to study at one of our institutions– whether on campus in Europe, North America, or even in their own home – they’re joining a network of 100,000 students worldwide. When you decide to work with GUS, you will be joining an industry leading, global organisation that has a reach in over 150 different countries.
As the Business Development Manager for International Student Recruitment, you will be tasked to represent a university/college brand and promote this university/college in the Student Recruitment market via a number of marketing and business development methods. Your goal is to network with agents and partners to generate interest amongst the student population market, so the student ultimately decides to enrol with the university/college you are representing. You will be tasked to explore emerging and innovative ways of developing new revenue streams as well as maintaining the traditional and proven methods of success.
This is a very exciting position if you are looking to join a world leading business who has a key focus is with career growth and being world leaders in the education market. You will have the opportunity to travel, attend and host at industry leading events and be part of a business who has a proven track record of success within student recruitment.
- Must have experience with international student recruitment for Higher Education
- Must have an established relevant agency network
- Have a solid understanding of industry trends, to inform upon strategic planning and forecasting.
- You will have developed and trained potential agents on how to promote the brand you represent.
- You will have experience sourcing agents from fairs, business trips, enquiries, referrals, in general searches in line with business development responsibilities
- You will have experience in generating new revenue from existing streams and accounts as well as identifying new opportunities
- You will have a proven track record of assisting in identifying and supporting developing potential business partners and growing existing client relationships
- You will have experience performing client research including (but not limited to) meeting/engaging with key players in the industry
- Ensuring that all relevant product developments, including changes to admission, compliance and course requirements or start dates (for example) are communicated externally
- Be experienced in preparing, assisting and delivering customer/ agent presentations
- Have a general understanding of market trends in education- private and public sectors- and (international) student recruitment for your region
- Strong communication skills in all forms, including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentations is necessary
- Proven success in sales ability and full and demonstrable knowledge of the sales process
- Previous experience in international student recruitment
- A sound understanding of regional marketing activities across different educational product types bachelor’s degree (UK equivalent)
Please note: Can all application CVs be submitted in English and/or with a translated copy
Please note this position is only available on our Consultancy agreement.
We acknowledge receipt of your resume for a position at Global University Systems and sincerely appreciate your interest in our company.
We will screen all applicants and select candidates whose qualifications meet our requirements. We will carefully consider your application during the initial screening and will contact you if you are selected to continue for the next stage of the recruitment process. We wish you every success.
GUS is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.