Website Global Rescue
About the job
TITLE: Software Engineer – Java Backend Developer
Global Rescue is the world’s leading membership organization providing integrated medical, security, intelligence and crisis response services to consumers, enterprises and governments. Founded in 2004 Global Rescue’s unique operational model provides best-in-class services that identify, monitor, and respond to threats and emergencies. For more information, please see www.globalrescue.com.
We are looking for an ambitious and skilled Enterprise (SpringBoot) Java Programmer to join Global Rescue, as a Software Engineer-Java Backend. This is a Mid-level position, requiring the incumbent to work with team of Java developers to develop enterprise level application in Java, SpringBoot, Microservices, JPA and Hibernate.
- Develop Java-based application using frameworks/tools like SpringBoot, Microservices, JPA, Hibernate and SQL
- Collaborate with design team to review and improve application backend design and actively participate in application architecture discussion.
- Help architects and senior development team members to develop & maintain Sequence/Class, State Transitions, Flow Charts Diagrams and ERDs and other documentation
- Collaborate with design team to review and optimize code for better application performance
- Help application support team when Level III support is required by investigating underlying cause and perform required code fix.
- Create & execute unit tests to ensure functional integrity of solutions.
- Optimally utilize software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes(Maven, Git/GitLab), and debuggers to follow defined software development process
- Collaborate with other dev team members in peer code review, design & code performance improvement review and discussion.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and comfortable in writing complex code that optimally utilize Java Collections and other APIs
- Bachelors in IT/Computer Science from well-reputed university/institution.
- 3+ years proven experience in Java 1.8, SpringBoot, JPA, Hibernate and Spring AOP
- Hands on SQL programming experience in any of the following databases: MySQL/MariaDB/Postgres SQL/SQL Server
- Hands-on proven experience of designing, developing and consuming web services in Spring REST API, JAX-RS and JAX-WS
- JUnit, Git/GitLab, Maven
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Design Patterns and worked on SOA
COMPENSATION: Based on experience + bonus + benefits
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.