Website Global Rescue
About the job
TITLE: Software Engineer – iOS
Global Rescue is the world’s leading membership organization providing integrated medical, security, intelligence and crisis response services to consumers, enterprises and governments. Founded in 2004 Global Rescue’s unique operational model provides best-in-class services that identify, monitor, and respond to threats and emergencies. For more information, please see www.globalrescue.com.
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer – iOS who will be responsible for the development & maintenance of GRID applications, aimed at a range of iOS platforms including: iPhones, iPads and Apple Watches. This position requiring the incumbent to have the necessary experience, in addition to relevant qualification. Alongside this they should have strong cognizance of latest mobile application trends, and hands-on experience with the latest tools to enhance the end user experience.
- Create intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using best practices, latest mobile application trends, given UI requirements and using latest tools to augment the user experience.
- Design and develop GRID mobile applications for iOS platforms (iPhone, iPads, Apple Watch)
- Collaborate and work with other teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Write unit test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Work in web and business layer services development to create and maintain robust mobile frameworks
- Handle the deployment of iOS applications either on the Apple’s AppStore or using Enterprise Distribution
- Proven track record for managing multiple projects at once
- Bachelors in IT/Computer Science/Software Engineering
- Proven 4 plus years of experience in applications development for iOS platforms (iPhone, iPads, Apple Watch)
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines
- Good problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Core Data including Database Designing and SQL Programming
- Working knowledge of MVVM, MVP or VIPER architectural patterns
- Strong Swift, Objective-C, multi-threading, and object-oriented programming skills
- Must have experience with web services (RESTFUL), AF Networking and Apple Push Notification Services Development
- Development in iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data or any other ORM framework, Core Location, MapKit, JSON, XML, Auto Layouts, Wallet Framework, Custom Controls, Third-party libraries and APIs), XCode 10 or later
- Development Workflows (both manual memory management and ARC, Debugging, Profiling, Unit Testing, Continuous Integration/Deployment, Provisioning, Submission and Distribution to the App Store)
- Intimately familiar with iOS coding conventions, best-practices/design patterns and functional limitations
- Practicing Agile development including TDD and CI/CD
- Familiarity with Application release process and in-App Ads integration on App store
COMPENSATION: Based on experience + bonus + benefits
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.