Website Get Licensed
About the job
Our vision here at Get Licensed is to make the world a safer place, and our mission is to make the Security Industry safer and more efficient by leveraging technology.
At this incredibly exciting stage of our business, having grown our revenue over 70% in the last year, we are looking for a Software Quality Assurance. As a Software Quality Assurance you will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with the product and tech team to help design, build, roll out and improve products that support the company’s vision and strategy.
- Work closely with developers and Product Managers within an agile team to test products and services for Get Licensed.
- Create tests to identify bugs.
- Analyse bugs and errors found during tests.
- Reporting results of tests.
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance the user experience.
- Define test flows, test plans, and test cases.
- Performing automation testing at API level and UI.
- Performing Mobile testing on Cross platform applications.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in functional/non-functional software testing.
- Understanding of test design techniques.
- Experience working in agile environment (Scrum and Kanban).
- Experience with API, UI and Mobile is a must testing.
- Experience in API Automation Testing is a must.
- Experience with Test Management tools (Testrail, Testworthy, etc.).
- Familiarity with Project Management Tool (Jira Must) Confluence, ClickUp, Trello etc.
- Knowledge of writing SQL queries.
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and attention to detail.
Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with Appium.
- Experience with CI Platform (Jenkins).
- Experience with GIT, Bitbucket, GitLab.
- Experience with performance testing (Karate, K6 or Locust).
- Experience with Burp Suite for security testing.
Salary & Benefits: Market competitive salary, health insurance (IPD+OPD), annual leaves, learning & development opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.