About the job
Ruby on Rails Developer
Looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer who is passionate about delivering high-quality applications to support our mission. Our mission is simple: To deliver the best soft tissue treatment on the planet through healthcare providers with a genuine passion for healing patients and a support team driven to provide every resource possible to impact the lives of our patients.
● Ship daily in rapid feedback and iteration cycles while maintaining clean, maintainable, and tested code
● Take part in all engineering-related and business-related decisions, with the expectation that you’ll grow as a leader and an engineer
● Collaborate with designers and product managers to solve problems together
● Participate in software design and code reviews to ensure the delivery of quality products and enhance skill sets
● Translate wireframes and high-fidelity design mockups into tangible solutions
● Document and communicate proposed software solutions
● Implement and Maintain REST and GraphQL APIs
● Integrate with third-party APIs
● Participate in Daily Syncs and retrospectives
● Track your time throughout the day using Toggl
● Work with modern tools including GitHub, Trello, Slack
● 2-3 years of working experience in web application development
● Excellent knowledge of Ruby on Rails
● Experience with or a strong desire to learn React
● Well-qualified candidates have experience planning and designing applications while following an agile methodology.
Salary: Market Competitive
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.