About the job
In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is in search of a Senior Test Automation Engineer, a role that demands hands-on testing. The role demands oversight of augmentation and maintenance of automation test suites, methodical problem-solving, great verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to perform well in a team. Problem-solving skills, the ability to think on your feet, and leverage automation to deliver results in a fast-paced environment are a must.
Once you are here, you will:
- Architect and develop strategies to test the system at all levels of the application stack
- Build, Manage and Execute automated test suites to exercise our software to verify the growing feature sets and customer requirements
- Automate tasks through the creation and maintenance of scripts and tools
- Support the entire test and certification process, getting involved early in the product development cycle and continuing through product deployment
- Develop functional stress and systemic level test suite and test infrastructure in manual and automated ways to measure coverage
- Suggest technical alternatives and improves/streamlines processes
- Provide risk assessments and impact analysis for areas of responsibility
- Experience web applications and native OS applications testing
- 5+ years of experience as a QA-Automation engineer
- Knowledge of test frameworks, build and version control systems (e.g. Jenkins, TFS, GIT), etc.
- 3+ years of experience in Selenium/Cypress/Appium/Cucumber/BDD/TestNG framework/JMeter
- Hands-on experience in test infrastructure/test suite development
- Experience in Web Applications and API testing
- Ability to diagnose and debug issues
- Understanding of web protocols and tools
- Experience with build systems and version control systems (e.g. Jenkins/Git/TFS)
- Strengths in SQA methodologies feature coverage analysis and commitment to quality
- Strong communication and documentation skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.