FixFirst - The OS for Circular Services & Products
About the job
FixFirst – the operating system for circular services and products – is a Berlin-based impact and tech startup that aims to accelerate the transformation towards a circular economy. To achieve this, the team digitizes and simplifies circular services and processes with their self-developed software platform – starting in the electronics sector. This can be used by various stakeholders – including small service and craft businesses, as well as manufacturers and retailers, or even cities. At the same time, the solution empowers companies and users to use products longer and to improve their circularity as easily as possible by making this impact visible. Our vision is a world where fixing products comes first and using them longer is the norm. By 2030, we want to help save at least 100 million tons of CO2 and extend the life of over 1 billion products. 🌍♻️🛠
Help us build a great company: 🏗
- Hands-on Experience and manage Node js, Mongo DB, Angular js and Express js
- Architect, Develop, test and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable and highly responsive
- Design and maintain large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases
- Establish, refine and integrate development environment tools and software as needed
- Identify production and non-production application issues as a part of the deployment
- Deploy applications on AWS cloud with the ability to quickly debug hosting related issues
An impact-driven entrepreneurial mind: 🤓
- >3 years practical experience, e.g. startup, agency, freelancer or similar
- Computer science or similar studies with completed Bachelor or Master degree
- Solid back end development experience in Node.js applications.
- Advance Knowlege in React.js, NodeJS
- Experience working with MySQL or PostgreSQL, also in data manipulation
- Knowledge in AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Lamda and other services are an advantage
- Experience working with Ruby and Ruby on Rails not a must but an added advantage
- Experience in Micro services is a great advantage
- Expert in applying agile & lean methods
- Highly motivated & attention to detail
- Fluent in English & good communicator
This is the ideal chance to combine an entrepreneurial opportunity with sustainable impact! 🌳📈
You will experience everything along the most essential phase of a startup – are you ready to jump on board and do your best in making (y)our vision come true?
Based in Berlin, we embrace flexible work next to purpose, fun and growth. Plus, we can offer coaching and company shares!
We’re remote first & have an office at the Factory that includes anything from kicker to coffee bar. 😉🎉
Just start our application form and include your motivation, CV and professional profile. For remote we’re ok with UTC-3 to UTC+5 (Berlin is UTC+1). Please state your preferred location and salary expectations – we’ll be in touch asap! ⏰🙌
Cheers and see you soon,
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.