Website First Microfinance Bank
The Product Manager is the implementation arm of the Product Department primarily responsible for assisting Head Product for product development and management.
- Application and compliance or Prudential Regulations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the field work force and customers’ dynamics which is a key requirement for any policy maker.
- End to end process development for providing guidance to all roles responsible for loan marketing to loan disbursement.
- Collateral Documentations.
- Credit Appraisal, Cash Flow Analysis & Cash Flow Models
- Value Chain interventions & Alliances
- Application of all product development phases from client need assessment to product implementation.
- Keeping in view the dynamics of microfinance industry, to develop products and services.
- Product Cost Analysis
- Product Wise Profit & Loss Analysis
- Product Implementation trouble Shooting, clarifications, Circulars and amendments based on feedback/regulatory requirements
- Product Performance Evaluation.
- Product Implementation and follow up for uptake.
- Development of Products in Core Banking System.
- Performing UATs in the system for checking functionality of the product (loan booking, schedule, accruals, processing fee, etc.)
- Close coordination/development/UATs with different stakeholders for digital interventions like Loan Origination System, Digital Credit Lending, Nano Loans, etc.
- Reporting and MIS development in the system for visibility of the users.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience Required: 3-4 years relevant experience
- Qualification: Bachelors / Master’s Degree from a reputable local or international university
Company: First Microfinance Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A