About the job
- Expert analyzing and coding skills in PL/SQL and complex SQL statements.
- Ability to use advance PLSQL features such as Packages, Procedures, Functions, Schedule Jobs, Web Services Integrations and ref cursors etc.
- Expert in SQL Optimization (familiar with SQL optimization techniques)
- Experience in development of Oracle Forms and Reports in a WebLogic environment
- Expert skills in modifying and creating complex forms and reports
- Advance knowledge of SDLC
- Ability to perform comprehensive unit tests and provide adequate documentation of tasks
- Ability to defend code and logic in a formal code review
- Familiar with web services (XML, JSON)
- Sound knowledge of version controlling
- Able to handle multiple tasks
- Good communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.