Federal Government Employees Housing Authority (FGEHA) working under the auspices of Ministry of Housing & Works, Government of Pakistan has been established through an Act of Parliament for the purpose of planning and development of housing schemes for serving and retired Federal Government employees and other specified groups. Applications are invited from energetic & experienced candidates (citizens of Pakistan) to fill the following positions in FGEHA on regular basis:
- Chief Planner (BS-20) No. of Posts: 01 Quota: Open Merit
- Chief Engineer (BS-20) No. of Posts: 01 Quota: Open Merit
- Knowledge of relevant Rules and Laws viz PPRA, Tendering and Quality Control.
- Strong acumen in Town Planning, Project Budgeting and Cost Management
- Knowledge and experience of Project Management, Contract Management, Structure Design, Construction Supervision, Concreting and Rehabilitation, Planning & Designing of Housing Projects.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from HEC recognized University.
- Should have registration with PEC
- 20 Years’ experience in case of Bachelor’s Degree holders and 15 years’ experience in case of applicants holding Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management (with Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering)
Company: Federal Government Employees Housing Authority (FGEHA)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.