Website Faysal Bank
Join us as Senior Relationship Manager under Accelerated Branch Banking Leadership Program.
Purpose of this program is to hire top talent as future Potential Branch Managers in our rapidly expanding network of 600+ branches, we aim to reach 700 branches in 2022, Insha’Allah.
- Ensure month-on-month deposit growth on ETB portfolio with proper emphasis on CASA base
- Manage existing liability portfolio and client relationships of the Branch
- Maintain presence in the catchment area through regular market visits to existing and prospective customers, thereby enhancing the market reputation of the Branch and the Bank
- Achieve continuous NTB Account onboarding with monthly emphasis / concentration on CASA-based growth to meet the assigned KPIs
- Regularly conduct proactive client visit / calls to onboard prospective new businesses and to ensure positive fund movement in existing client portfolio
- Give SME, Trade & Commercial Business leads to Commercial Banking & SME Functions
- Create awareness of product offerings among customers
- Remain up to date on emerging market, social / economic / business trends to ascertain avenues / opportunities to augment the Branch portfolio / business volumes
- Solicit fresh deposits, bring priority relationships by ensuring the meeting of assigned deposit-mobilization, cross-sell and NTB targets assigned by management
- Keep abreast with Bank’s products, services, and essential regulatory requirements
- Cross-Sell the products of Wealth Management, Consumer Finance, Cash Management & Employee Banking
- Provide high level of customer services to Branch customers and advise them on solutions in meeting their financial needs
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Between 3.5 to 6 years banking experience as RM Liability / RM Priority / RM SME / RM Commercial / RM Trade
- Strong knowledge of banking products and a portfolio of customers
- Bachelor or above from any HEC recognized university
- Existing grade should be OG-III to AVP
Company: Faysal Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am very interested for Rm post at faysalbank kindly response i have 3 years experience of banking sector to-date
Hello, Please follow the instructions given above to apply for the following job.