About the job
- The purpose of this position is to manage & supervise preventive, predictive, corrective maintenance & troubleshooting activities of rotary machines i.e., turbines, compressors, pumps, fans, gear boxes, accessories / auxiliaries etc. to ensure reliable & efficient plant operation with quality & safety of personnel & equipment
- Ensure strict adherence to safety procedures ,regulations and follow good house keeping. Ensure safety of man, machine , equipment and material during plant operation and maintenance activity.
- Organize and supervise troubleshooting and maintenance activities including predictive, preventive and corrective maintenance jobs of rotating and static equipment’s i.e., (Compressors, Turbines, Pumps, Fans, Gear Boxes, Valves, Heat Exchangers etc) in during normal plant operation, emergency shutdown and annual turnaround. Also review and update PM plans for enhanced reliability (where required).
- Initiate WR, WO in eAM system, analyze the problem, assign and guide the best suited work force, and supervise the job to get it in safe and efficient way.
- Coordinate with other support interfaces like main work shop, craft, planning, material ware house etc. To ensure training and skill-enhancement of sub-ordinates by theoretical and practical training
Qualification & Experience
- DAE Mechanical and more than 15 years experience in Process Industry preferably Fertilizer Plant.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.