About the job
Become a Part of the Fasset Team!
We’re a team of problem-solvers at heart. Fasset was founded because we saw a way to make finance fairer and more sustainable. Investing has the power to transform people’s lives. Fasset is building the most inclusive, sustainable crypto exchange for the masses connecting the global diaspora to their local communities and driving the adoption of digital assets for the next billion.
We’re committed to making digital assets accessible to people in frontier markets who might otherwise get left out. So if you want to help build the most trusted, resilient and sustainable crypto brand. Come join us.
We are seeking a visionary, passionate, and forward-thinking Pakistan Marketing Manager at Fasset. You will be a key member of the local team where you will be involved in helping to develop and execute the local marketing strategy and growth initiatives.
Key job responsibilities
- Work closely with the Global Marketing team to consume and implement the local marketing strategy for Pakistan across all channels.
- Maintain a social media and organic marketing content calendar including images, videos and captions.
- Execution of the Social Media plan as well as other Marketing campaigns in Pakistan.
- Play a digital community manager role for channels including but not limited to Telegram groups, Reddit communities, Facebook groups, and LinkedIn groups.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns for Pakistan, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and share proposals accordingly based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal teams to execute the digital marketing strategy
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies and services as well as the competitive landscape
- 5-6 years of experience in marketing managerial roles.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing digital and offline marketing strategies and social media campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Tableau, SQL, etc)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Fluent verbal and written english and urdu
- Social media aggregators such as ContentStudio.io; marketing automation tools such as Braze & Iterable
- Customer Data Platforms such as Segment.
- Reverse ETL/unbundled CDPs such as Hightouch.io.
- Mobile attribution platforms such as Adjust and Apps-flyer.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.