About the job
Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology. As a technology consulting professional, you’ll help businesses realize the value they can gain from their IT investments — supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service — providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how technology can act as multiplying effect during major program transformations.
As organizations look to leverage the advantage technology offers, we’ll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you’ll need in today’s environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We’re looking for a SAP Success Factor Lead to join our rapidly expanding Technology Consulting team.
Key Profile Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT related disciplines with at least 5 years of experience
- SAP implementation experience leading a SAP SuccessFactors implementation and the Hire to Retire process stream for Clients
- Can demonstrate the lead of the stream from Program initiation, through explore realization, cut over and go live
- Can clearly articulate Rise with SAP and has utilized the Activate methodology
- Proven ability to build valued relationships with clients
- Excellent communications skills, especially fluent in written and spoken English
- Responsible for the successful implementation for SuccessFactors for our clients
- Analyze the client’s requirement and propose an appropriate solution and realization
- Supporting clients in their transformation journey through the design and implementation
- Identify improvement opportunities to achieve clients’ desired business outcomes, Manage risk, quality, timeline, and budget of the SuccessFactors implementation
What We Look For
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The Exceptional EY Experience. It’s Yours To Build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.