About the job
From small businesses to some of the world’s best-known brands, our tailored services help build trust and confidence through transparency, clarity and consistency for our clients across the MENA region. Our MENA clients look to us for advice and services they can trust every time. You will use your professional skills and experience to make it happen, by supporting our MENA based EY Member Firms to serve clients in the MENA region across a broad range of industries and responsibilities.
EY’s Rapid Innovation practice supports audit engagements across the MENA region both remotely and through travel to MENA offices.
Within the MENA region, we are actively engaged with all sectors of the economy and actively supporting the vision of national leaderships in the region. We are dedicated to help our clients in all sectors anticipate the uncertainty they face in doing their business and work closely with them to help effectively manage the Risk. Technology is a major component underpinning the need to serve increasing demands of our MENA clients in their sophisticated technology environments.
As organizations look to leverage the advantage technology offers, we’ll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you’ll need in today’s environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else.
EY Rapid Innovation
As a Multinational Member Firm in the EY network, Rapid Innovation, based in Karachi, exclusively provides its services to MENA based EY Member Firms across the MENA region, excluding Pakistan. The work is executed remotely by working virtually with our MENA onshore teams as well as on-site delivery requiring travel to MENA EY offices for extended periods.
Rapid Innovation is recruiting for a Senior Consultant/ Assistant Manager to join our IT Audit team established in Karachi, Pakistan. You will be responsible to serve our clients as part of our teams across MENA offices excluding Pakistan both in an onshore and offshore model.
Your Key Responsibilities
As Senior Consultant/ Assistant Manager, you will be required to work effectively as a team member, draw on your knowledge and experience to solve complex issues and support the MENA local Partner(s) and build relationships with MENA internal clients and peers.
You will participate in MENA engagements, working effectively as a team member, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress. You will assist in client service delivery, participate in all assigned tasks, and assist in preparing reports that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
Everything you will be involved in comes down to providing excellent customer service and helping our teams do the same. Whether it is working with multiple client teams, advising the clients on IT Risk related matters or assisting executives with business development activities across various sectors, you will build strong relationships and become a trusted advisor to your MENA clients.
Skills And Attributes For Success
Proactivity, accountability and result-driven people will flourish in this environment. Dealing with competing priorities, understanding how to manage resources, and communicating effectively are key skills. This will have a huge impact on those around you and help promote a positive work ethic.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information systems or a related discipline. Alternatively, a degree in business, accounting, finance, with additional IT qualifications.
- 4+ years of relevant experience of working as IT risk consultant or an IT auditor for a public accounting firm, professional services firm, technology company, telecom company or a financial services company, or comparable experience as an IT/IS consultant
- Relevant experience areas include, but not limited to, IT Risk assessment and management, Digital Trust, Mobile Technology assessments, Emerging Technologies (Robotics, IoT, Cloud and Blockchain), ERP control validations (SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics), systems and networking technologies, IT/Business process and internal control assessments, internal audit engagements, external audit integration, application of data analytics, and/or third party reporting, etc.
- Fluent English communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication with out of box thinking abilities.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, and/or CIA certification is essential for long-term growth in the role; Based on an individual’s professional background, area of specialization or industry focus, we recognize that other certifications, credentials or experience may be more relevant than the listed certifications and therefore may be acceptable.
- Experience working in a similar role with an international consulting firm
- Proficiency in MS office
- More operationally focused in working and institutionalizing best practices and process
What We Look For
We are interested in professionals who are business savvy with a passion for quality work, innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The Exceptional EY Experience. It’s Yours To Build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.