About the job
Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by technology. As a technology consulting professional, you’ll help businesses realize the value they can gain from their IT investments — supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service — providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how technology can act as multiplying effect during major program transformations.
As organizations look to leverage the advantage technology offers, we’ll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you’ll need in today’s environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
EY is looking for an ‘Project Manager’ to join our rapidly expanding Technology Consulting team. The role will be based in Pakistan and will serve MENA clients both remotely and onsite across different MENA locations and mainly GCC countries.
Your Key Responsibilities
You will focus on managing the implementation team for the evaluation, design, customization and optimization of Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management; leveraging Power Platform-based solutions as needed. You will coordinate your team with various EY groups with digital capabilities to pursue and deliver digital engagements and deliver solutions that will bring our client’s digital vision and strategy to life.
You’ll work with the client to define their timeline, scope, and resource constraints. You will provide guidance and oversight of the project team, working closely with the solution architect, client, and stakeholders to provide status updates, address any challenges, including proper execution of corrective actions, and continuously move projects forward to meet timeline, budget, and scope expectations. You will leverage EY’s implementation methodologies, from SOW and surrounding tools throughout implementation and support.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Effectively communicate with one or more workstreams across the organization to collaborate on projects with a client
- In-depth knowledge and experience applying Agile, Waterfall or a hybrid approach to implementations to meet the client’s needs
- Organize, plan, and manage scope and activities for a project
- Collaborate with Solution Architect and implementation team members for adjustments to timelines and resources
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 application suite, focusing on Finance and Supply Chain Management, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, or other Power Platform applications
- Works closely with the solution architects of Microsoft solutions to accurately estimate the effort required to deploy a configured system
- Leads and challenge the team for any scope changes that arise
- Coordinates across multidisciplinary teams and collaborates with functional analysts, architects, and developers, communicating requirements for a complete solution
- Monitors the progress and quality of the project in collaboration with stakeholders and project governance team
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Systems or related field (MBA a plus) or work history equivalent
- PMP or PMI Certification or work equivalent
- Minimum of 5-year experience (or 5+ projects) managing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations implementations (or equivalent ERP implementations)
- Proficient in tools such as Microsoft Projects, Azure Dev Ops
- Knowledge of tools such as Smart-Sheets and Jira
- Self-starter and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Excellent communication, leadership, and client development skills
- Take ownership for driving professional growth and leveraging coaching, learning and new experience
- Confidently and authentically present complex messages skillfully, using a variety of media and methods that build excellent relationships based on a trust
- Demonstrate influencing skills that address the varied interests and individual style of others, recognizing people have different sources of motivation and ways to achieve success
- Create a positive team environment, balancing individual initiative with team collaboration and with EY priorities, and encourage people to speak up and express differing views
- Adopt appropriate coaching techniques to meet the various needs of team members
- Assemble the right team to achieve business goals by creating the right mix of skills and the right conditions to work together effectively
- Improve commitment and engagement of team members, while focusing on the achievement of their goals
- Provide constructive feedback tailored to each person’s style and environment
- Recommend development activities tailored to each team member’s needs and learning style
- Resolve competing priorities and resource allocation issues, building collaboration across organizational boundaries
What We Look For
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The Exceptional EY Experience. It’s Yours To Build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.