Water and Sanitation Services Peshawar (WSSP) is looking for experienced and qualified human resource on contractual basis initially for three years (Extendable on good performance) to fill following positions:
- Fleet Officer (3)
- HR Officer (3)
- Audit Officer (2)
- Graphic Designer /Photographer (1)
Qualification & Experience:
- DAE (Mechanical, Automobile Technology) from Board of Technical Education (BTE).
- Minimum 05 post qualification relevant experience in the field of Fleet Management/ Repair/ Maintenance. OR
- Retired JCOs from Army (Corps of ASC (MT-Trade), Corps of EME (VM/ Armament Artificer/ MT and Corps of Engineer MT, OEP-M Trade). OR
- Retired Warrant Officer Air Force (Mechanical Transport Fitter, General Fitter and Electric Ground Fitter).
- Up to 55 years as on Closing Date of Application.
How to Apply ?
- Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidates personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit the prescribed test fee (non- refundable) in any branch of UBL on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Please do not send any documents to ETEA; Provision of documents/testimonials, with the online application will not be required at the time of submission of forms/ before the test. Copies of testimonials/documents will however, be provided by the short listed candidates only in the screening test as and when required by ETEA/appointing authority for scrutiny purposes after the screening test.
- A candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post
- Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk will be from 12/11/2021
- Last date for submission of online Application is 30/11/2021
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number.
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
- Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in ETEA screening test. However detailed scrutiny will be carried out by WSSP/appointing authority and if any candidate is found ineligible as per criteria (appointing authority / WSSP) in any respect at any stage of recruitment process, he /she will be disqualified by the appointing authority / WSSP.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Application Deadline: N/A