Eracore in Asia
About the job
Eracore is a leading provider of engineering and technology services to developers and contractors.
Eracore is seeking an ambitious engineer to join our electrical engineering department. This role typically supports one to two projects and assists as a project coordinator.
- Supports pre-construction coordination efforts with the engineering team to ensure feasibility of design and shop drawings
- Develop detailed Electrical shop drawings for construction including but not limited to: Underground, Overhead, Equipment, In-Deck, Apartment Receptacle, and Branch Circuit Layouts
- Develop and coordinate drawings using AutoCAD MEP 2D & 3D, Revit, Navisworks, & Bluebeam Revu
- Follow company standards for the creation of shop drawings and 3D/Models
- Translate established engineering design drawings/plants into workable shop drawings for contractors in the field
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with producing shop drawings in AutoCAD, Revit and coordinating using Navisworks
- Experience with construction in America
- Capability of reading and understanding Architectural, Structural, Mechanical, Plumbing, and Electrical design drawings
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.