About the job
EPAM is an international team of consultants, architects, designers, and engineers in 50+ countries worldwide. We have been providing digital platform development and consulting services for 25+ years.
The team already unites 61,300+ talented specialists, and we continue to grow. For the third consecutive year, EPAM has been named the Top IT service company on Fortune’s “100 Fastest-Growing Companies” list. We offer various work formats – from the office or remotely and the possibility of moving to Poland with relocation support for you and your family.
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
We are looking for a Lead Java Developer to strengthen the Polish team. The Software Developer position in EPAM allows me to interact with engineers worldwide, become acquainted with numerous industries and domains, and work with modern technologies used in projects.
- Work within the development team delivering the core features in an Agile environment
- Ensure the delivery meets the department quality standards
- Further the knowledge and enthusiasm of software engineering techniques with your peers
- 5+ years of designing and implementing Java-based backend applications
- Experience with Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, or Java EE
- Proficiency in RESTful web services
- Knowledge of database design and SQL, including query optimisation
- Object-Oriented analysis and design skills, understanding of design patterns, concepts like OOD, TDD, BDD, DDD, CI/CD
- Familiarity with tools, such as IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, Git, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, JIRA, etc.
- Background in debugging and performance tuning along with a good understanding of deploying, maintaining, and monitoring complex Java applications
- Fluent English, both written and verbal
NICE TO HAVE
- Hands-on experience with agile methodologies, especially scrum
- Expertise in AWS/Azure/GCP cloud
- Qualifications in Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes
- Familiarity with other JVM languages
Team & working conditions
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering community of industry professionals
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work remotely
- Relocation within our offices
- Corporate and social events
- Benefits package (health insurance, multisport, shopping vouchers)
- Employment Contract or B2B
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Participation in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Referral bonuses
- Innovative solutions delivery and engineering excellence
- Outstanding career roadmap
- Leadership development, career advising, soft skills and well-being programs
- Certification (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, Get Abstract, O’Reilly, Cloud Guru
- Language classes in English and Polish for foreigners
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.