Analyze business processes and work closely with the Solution Leader(s), Process/System analysts, as well as business and/or process experts to develop, document and deliver end-to-end SAP process and systems solutions for SAP Project Systems and SAP Investment Management aligned with ICT strategy.
- Engage with internal and external SAP ABAP consultants for requirement gathering, need analysis, development and testing of customizations and enhancements i.e. WRICEFs.
- Keep up to date with the latest solutions, releases and upgrades offered by SAP and other solution providers especially pertaining to areas of project management and capital expenditures, budgeting and monitoring.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with Power User, External Consultants and end-users of SAP PS and IM modules.
- Coordinate with the key stakeholders for the development and finalization of Authorization Matrix.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards, policies, and procedures.
- Lead the activities around BI dashboards and Non-SAP applications with S/4 HANA in areas of PS and IM modules
- Challenge the Power Users and External consultants on any proposed solution which could compromise the system integrity, maintainability and system design.
- Perform Unit testing, Integration testing and User Acceptance testing of the developed solution.
- Develop training content and deliver trainings to Power Users and End User Trainings.
- Carry out complex assignments requiring the development of new or improved procedures.
- Provide active support to Power Users and end-users during and after any project to ensure smooth system adoption.
- Conflict Management
- Oral & Written Communication
- Presentation & Communication
- Analytical Skills
- Problem Solving
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.