Provide existing and potential customers with a superior and consistent quality service, both directly and in conjunction with GHA. Ensure efficient day to day operations within the location by guiding and directing the team and ensure adherence to EK SkyCargo procedures.
- Steer the commercial mix and traffic flow as stipulated in the revenue plans for the various products and solutions from each POS and specific O&D’s by analysing capacity availability, traffic flows, seasonal variations, demand/supply equation, market dynamics, product segmentation etc. for the specific regions and coordinate with Commercial teams, Pricing & Cargo Managers to roll out strategies to steer volumes.
- Identify and estimate opportunity selling and market demand on specific lanes and co-ordinate with passenger planning to recommend changes in the aircraft deployment plans at either fleet level or by tail numbers on specific routes, and on an adhoc basis by providing justifications and incremental revenue values in order to explore such opportunities to improve revenue numbers for SkyCargo.
- Fluency in English and the language of the country you are working is essential.
- Knowledge/skills: Knowledge of Dangerous Goods regulations and currently holds / has previously held a DG certificate Knowledge of Weight &
- Balance procedures and Live Animal Regulations PC based skills including Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail Analytical and numeracy skills.
- Dealing with Airport Authorities.
Qualification & Experience:
- Educated to GCSE (or equivalent) with at least 6 years’ experience in a Cargo Operations environment, including at least 4 years Cargo experience in leading a team. OR Educated to A-Level (or equivalent) with at least 4 years’ experience in a Cargo Operations environment, including at least 2 years as a Cargo Agent with previous experience in team leading.
- Other job related information Shift pattern The job holder is also responsible for adhering to the relevant health and safety requirements and safe working practices applicable to their employment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A