Website Educative, Inc.
About the job
Educative is connecting millions of developers around the world. We are a hyper growth platform for interactive text-based courses on many aspects of computer science, cloud computing, and advanced technologies. Our learners rely on us to create engaging courses so they can get better at their job, find a better job or just experience the joy of learning.
We have ambitious goals for courses —and that’s where you come in!
Are you passionate about enhancing the design and experience of the platform for an exciting and fast growing startup?
Do you enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams to solve both business and end user problems?
Do you have the knowledge and experience to make bold design decisions and guide other stakeholders on the team?
If you answered yes, the UX Designer role may be a great fit for you.
As the UX Designer, you will create designs to improve engagement of users, authors, and enterprise customers, and an ever-growing list of potential product users and customers. A successful candidate will have the ability to create, share, test and iterate on design ideas and process those ideas into tangible production ready assets.
What You’ll Be Working On:
- Improve the learning experience on the platform by understanding, defining and eliminating pain points. Come up with creative solutions that meet user objectives and address business goals
- Understand user needs and motivations, analyse competitors and be well informed on industry design trends
- Work on product navigation and architecture for a more intuitive navigation experience
- Create and share wireframes and medium fidelity designs for testing and gathering feedback
- Design high fidelity prototypes with microinteractions, interaction states and responsive behaviour. Be able to hand these off to developers
- Manage and expand company’s design system
- Communicate and discuss design ideas with cross-functional teams
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience working as a UX/Product designer or relevant position
- Experience working with highly organized asset libraries and design systems
- Strong grip over UX/UI principles and best practices
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in solving business and design problems with research
- Able to take ownership, drive the design process and prioritize tasks as per business requirements
- Proficiency with design softwares like Figma, Sketch etc
Educative is a hands-on learning platform for software developers of all levels. We were founded by industry veterans who understand first-hand the problems developers face staying on the cutting edge of modern technology. Educative’s interactive, text-based courses are built to teach you the skills employers are looking for. We provide tools like in-browser coding environments and interview-focused assessments to help you practice as you learn.
Educative is connecting millions of developers worldwide to become a developer, grow their skills, or prepare for an interview.
Our learners rely on us to create engaging courses to get better at their job, find a better job, or experience the joy of learning. With the courses that you create, learners can maximize their success.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.