About the job
Qualification & Experience:
Bachelors or Master’s in business management with 3-4 years of experience in Sales, Marketing or Business Development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Lead the domain with the Business Manager to extend product portfolios for international markets.
• Share ideas with business manager in exploring new opportunities by identifying new markets & territories internationally.
• Analyze International market trends and develop quarterly forecasts for the market for better depiction of the business.
• Assess International Markets’ structure, barriers and legal frameworks for penetration.
• Ensure quality and safety standards in all the operations are carried out as per ISO standards, export laws and regulations, company policies along with laws and regulations of exporting countries.
• Assist Business Manager in compliance of all financial procedures and policies.
• Manages International Trade Channels, including Wholesale, Retail and International key accounts
• Ensure effective communication with International Trade Intermediaries, including partners and distributors.
• Support Business Manager in managing International Marketing Mix, including product, place, price and promotion.
• Oversee export operations for assigned Eastern/ Western markets, ensuring timely preparation and execution of export orders.
• Responsible for effective communication and coordination within the internal departments to update them regarding the exports requirements along with timely follow up on the production, order and delivery status.
• Contribute in achieving sales target, ensure authenticity in the documentation, timely order generation and delivery to promote export products.
• Maintain effective relationships with various government departments, financial institutions and other external stakeholders.
• Support in regular operational tasks such as maintain and update records timely and assistance in audit requirements.
• Responsible for preparation of monthly and quarterly financial and performance reports along with presentations for productive analysis.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.