About the job
EarlyNode is a Digital Media Startup that is trying to build the next Morning Brew/TheHustle for the B2B SaaS Industry.
That’s why we want to start a (Youtube First) video podcast and use the Pillar-Content model (by Gary Vaynerchuk), meaning we want to remix the content for all current social platforms with a strong focus on TikTok and Youtube Shorts.
Moreover, graphic design skills are needed to create cover GIFs, charts, and images for our articles.
We are looking for a generalist graphic design and video content creator, so if you want a role with a lot of new challenges and variety, this one could be for you.
Your responsibilities would be the following:
- Creating graphics for blog articles, emails, and social media
- > Here you can look at what ‘The Hustle’ and ‘Morning Brew’ are doing to get a feeling of what we are trying to achieve
Video & Social:
- Help in technical setup and recording of video-podcast
- Editing, clipping, and posting content across all major social media channels
- > Here you can look at what GaryVee and My First Million are doing to get a feeling of what we are trying to achieve.
- 1-3 experience in editing video
- 1-3 experience in creating video content for social media
- Strong graphic design background
- Ideally, experience in a media company or marketing agency
- very interested in keeping up to date with changes and trends
- very interested in the tech-industry
- 100% remote
- abiity to have responsibility and freedom about your work
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.