Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our “Insanely Customer Centric” Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- Perform diverse shipment tasks as highlighted by the supervisor on a daily basis.
- Work closely with internal departments in order to maintain excellent service quality.
- Responsible for shipment/material handling (sorting/loading/unloading/processing).
- Perform duties professionally and courteously in line with the Company standards and compliance policies.
- Able to work under pressure in a physically demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Able to work in shifts based on the team’s requirement.
- Typically requires Matriculation, preferably Intermediate with 1-2 years of experience in a similar capacity.
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to network with multiple levels.
- Possess a valid commercial vehicle driving license, i.e. LTV (Light Transport Vehicle).
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit program.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Services
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.