Delta International Recruiting Agency Pakistan
About the job
Required for reputable company in Saudi Arabia – Onsite position.
1. Implementing areas of FI (GL,AP/AR, AA,BA,FM) and foreign currency evaluation and country specific taxation and localizations.
2. Implementing areas of CO ((CO-OM) Overhead cost controlling, (CO-PC) product costing, (CO-PA) profitability analysis, Material Ledger (CO-ML) and (EC-PCA) Profit Center Accounting).
3. Strong functional S/4 HANA knowledge with Fiori experience.
4. Knowledge on SAP Best Practices with technical implementation experience and command over SAP Implementation Methodology.
5. A good understanding of business processes in FICO is a must.
6. Integration knowledge between FI and other logistics modules (e.g. MM, SD, HCM, PM,PP).
7. Collecting, understanding, and transmitting the business requirements for the project and preparing training materials.
8. Extensive experience in analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation.
9. Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills including the ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
10. Must have experience in Configuration and solution design standard SAP processes.
11. Define gaps between business requirements and as-is solutions.
12. Work with developers to identify and implement custom solutions.
13. Excellent troubleshooting /problem resolution skills.
14. Attend project planning, departmental and company meetings.
15. Understands HCM including Payroll, Organizational Management, Personnel Administration, Time Management.
16. Strong functional knowledge of the SuccessFactors system, specifically in Employee Central, Recruiting, Onboarding, Payroll, Learning Solutions Optimisation (LSO), Competency Management and Employee Self-service (ESS) / Managers Self-service (MSS), Performance& Goals Management.
17. Organize and lead technical projects, cross functional teams, and external vendors.
18. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to both leadership and business users.
19. SAP BPC SAP Business Planning and Consolidation knowledge is a plus.
20. SAP Cash Management/ TRM in S4 is a plus.
21. SAP PM experience is a plus.
22. Retail, consumer industry experience with good supply chain business process understanding is a plus
Bachelor’s degree in related field (Finance, Accounting, Business, Computer Science, Information Systems).
· Minimum 7-9 years of experience in SAP.
· SAP S/4HANA for Financial Accounting Associates.
· SAP S/4HANA for Management Accounting Associates.
· SAP Business Process Integration with SAP S/4HANA 1909.
· SAP Financials in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP Financials Experts.
Five full implementation projects in SAP
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.